Tuesday 1 February 2011

Spider-Man costume review

There have been even more web-crawler photos released and this time we actually see him web-crawling Woop Woop! We released last week more images of Mark Webb's 'Untitled Spider-Man' reboot and it seems we can't get enough of our friendly neighborhood spider-man at the moment because yet now we have more to show you. We are slowly progressing through all of the webbed swingers powers from running and flipping on a moving car, too swinging down to bad guys in the street and now we have pictures of him wall crawling up the side on a lorry, is there anything this guy can't do in one scene?

What's worrying me is that all of these photos that have been put out across the world wide web are all of the same scene, and I don't know about you but I think I've got a good grasp on what is actually happening. We have moved from the point of view of wow this suit if terrible to near enough knowing in slides the whole chase scene.

Lets not take away the fact that a few of these pictures show Spider-man looking quite cool and heroic on the side of a moving vehicle, but I'm bored of this already, show me something different preferably something with Andrew Garfield.

For some reason I'm still excited about this films release in summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment